Tuesday, May 06, 2008

No Greater Love

What a surprise when I received email regarding a post I made a couple of weeks ago. I recalled the chorus of a song written by the worship leader at a church in Spokane to which I attended years ago. He happened to stumble upon my blog and sent me email. He offered to send me the album in CD format because I had lost my copy of the cassette. That was very kind and very thoughtful so I thought it is worth mentioning here.

Now he is pastoring a church in Spokane named Orchard Christian Fellowship. Please look at the link to see more.

Thank you, Chris, for taking the time to send me the CD of "No Greater Love". I've loaded it on my iPod, listened, reminisced my young Christian life in Spokane, and thanked Christ for carrying me thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home